INSTRUCTION TO TENDERERS
1. This quotation is open to Vendor with a Company Registration Certificate (FORM 16/17or Form X). The Vendor shall furnish valid registration document.
Tenderers MUST submit documents and information as requested below as an attachment to the Quotation Document, if the documents are incomplete, the offer is considered invalid:
a. Tender Form
b. Business Registration Certificate of Company/Certificate 16&17/Form X for Private Limited Company
c. Tenderer’s Integrity Declaration d. Lampiran I/ Annex I e. Certificate of Tax Compliance Issued by the Revenue Division (if applicable)
Non-compliance with the conditions in any respect shall render the tender liable to rejection.
3. Each tenderer is held to have checked all the pages of the Quotation Document.
4. The Tender shall be deemed to have been calculated on a firm price basis and shall not be subject to any price fluctuations.
5. No unauthorized alteration shall be made to the Quotation Document otherwise the tender may be rejected.
6. The Tenderer is required to acquaint self with all the matters relating to the proposed contract prior to submitting the tender.
7. Should the Tenderer find any discrepancy, error or omission in the Quotation Documents, he shall notify the in writing thereof on or before the closing date for tenders.
8. Alterations or erasures in the details submitted by the Tenderer should be initialled in the margin by such Tenderer. No correction fluid shall be used; otherwise the tender shall be rejected.
The payment will be made through Government Purchase Order (PO) upon satisfactory completion of the works in accordance with the document.
Quotations shall remain valid for Six (6) calendar months from the closing date of quotation and no tenderers may withdraw his quotation within that period.
A fee of $5.00 (non-refundable) to be made at Unit Hiburan Awam, Level 3, Ministry of Home Affairs at 08:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 01:45 p.m. – 03:00 p.m. on Monday to Thursday (except Saturday at 08:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. only).
Submission and Lodging of Quotation.
The quotation is to be lodged not later than 2.00pm, on Wednesday, 22nd November 2023, at the QUOTATION BOX (PETI SEBUTHARGA) located at the Ground Floor Lobby, Ministry of Home Affairs, Bandar Seri Begawan.
Tenderers are to fill in and submit the Quotation Document provided, including all relevant attachments, in their quotation submission. The quotation shall be properly sealed in envelope, and must be clearly marked and addressed as follows:
BAHAGIAN KEWANGAN, ARAS BAWAH,
KEMENTERIAN HAL EHWAL DALAM NEGERI
JALAN JAMES PEARCE, BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN BS8610.